Okay, I painted these like an age ago but only now have I finally got them mounted on their bases.
There isn’t much to say about this bunch really, as they were painted mostly by drybrushing. I used several colours to build up the scales, my favourite of which was Scale 75s Fuchsia, which is the predominant colour that can be seen – used on the scales, tassels, and plume.
Try as I might, I couldn’t get the bends out of the spears and gave up after a couple of attempts at the hot water method. I couldn’t be bothered with NMM either, but I do like how the bits of bronze armour look considering they’re just a layer of Vallejo’s Bright Bronze covered with a Flesh Wash.
In terms of the rest of the monsters. The Star Spawn have been painted and varnished; I just need to buy some bases big enough for them. The Ancient Basilisk is waiting a repaint, because I cocked up the colour choice, and I’ll get around to that when I next get my airbrush out.
I’m spending a bit more time on the characters, as they’re the focus of the game, two of which have been finished and need varnishing/basing, and another four are in progress, so, expect to see more from Mansions soon…